Welcome to the first module of the certification training !
We are very excited to have you join the online Starter Course. We want to thank you for taking this first step towards greater empowerment by enrolling in the first module of the full Level 1 Certification Training.
This is a great opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of what Biodecoding® is and get a feel of what the training entails. Christian Flèche and Marie Anne Boularand have put much love and effort into creating contents that will allow you to learn the original Biodecoding® method thoroughly and easily.
We hope that by the end of the Starter Course you will be compelled to go further in your studies of Biodecoding® by enrolling in the Full Online Training and become one of our proud Certified Biodecoding® Coach.
In the meantime, take the time to read the following guidelines so that you can get the best results from the program.
What you will find in module 1- starter course
This first module is divided in 2 sections:
- The first section which is comprised of 18 lessons, introduces you to the foundational concepts that support Biodecoding®.
- The second section introduces you to the biological decoding of the organs controlled by the brain stem.
Once you have completed the first 10 lessons of the first section, you will be ready to attend the first Group Mentoring Webinar to ask all the questions you may have, and learn the first foundational therapeutic protocols.
What you will find in each lesson
Each lesson throughout the entire online training course includes the following:
- A brief written summary of the video content
- One or more videos where Christian Flèche explains a specific concept using graphics and multiple examples of real case studies.
- A downloadable PDF document which summarizes the topic explained in the lesson.
- On occasion, extra supporting materials to deepen your knowledge
- A quiz to self-evaluate your integration of the fundamental points of the lesson.
The average time that students spend on each lesson is between 20 and 30 minutes.
The quiz is essential, especially for those of you who aim at certification since it highlights the knowledge that will be necessary to pass the evaluation at the end of the full training.
Each lesson unfolds in a logical order. The lessons are set up so that you follow the training in the correct order. We highly recommend that you start with the first lesson and work through them in the order that they appear.
Live Mentoring Webinar
In the next section, you will find the dates of the next mentoring cycle. Unless mentioned otherwise, these online webinars will take place on Zoom. Advanced registration is required to be able to join the meeting. If you forget, don't worry, we will send you a friendly reminder by email so that you don't miss this important rendez-vous.
The purpose of the Group Mentoring is to:
· Address the points you need clarification or development (Q&A)
· Learn the signature therapeutic protocols to start conducting sessions
· Receive extra material and tips to become an outstanding therapist
· Meet other students and feel part of a strong learning and supportive community
· Get personal support from your mentor who will have the chance to know you better and therefore be able to better assist you.
Important: If you are interested in getting certified as a Biodecoding® Coach, live attendance and protocol practice are required.
At any time as you are going through the course you can ask questions in the comment box located at the bottom of each lesson. Either your mentor or one of the team members will reply directly to you by email or in the thread as shortly as possible. Sometimes seasoned students may reply to share their experience and understanding.The comment section is also a great means to stay connected with your fellow students and build a strong and supportive community.
Note: Please do not ask questions regarding specific health conditions you or someone you know may have. This is not the place to give specific therapeutic advice. Personal health issues require a thorough assessment of the symptoms as well as the person's personal and emotional reality. We recommend that you or the person affected with a special condition book a private session with one of our Certified Biodecoding® Therapists to address their personal health issues.
For general assistance and information regarding the course, contact us at [email protected].
For questions regarding the course content, contact Marie Boularand, your teacher, at [email protected]
For technical assistance, contact our Tech Support at [email protected]
The Team stays available to facilitate your learning experience.
In the meantime, we hope you will enjoy the course !